Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weighing in...

Hey bloggers! Today is my weekly weigh in and guess what? I am down 2 pounds! I now weigh 259. Can I just say this is the best I have felt about myself in weeks. That's 13 pounds total! Can I just say I am way excited. Even more exciting, I got dressed yesterday, and my tighter jeans aren't too tight anymore!! They are still a teeny bit snug, but I don't have to lay down on the bed anymore to zip them up. Yay!

Today I'm working and cleanin' up the apt, but I just wanted to stop in real quick and share my news.

Have a Happy Sunday!!

3 comments:

  1. You go! Keep it up. Have you guys checked out sparkpeople.com. loads of information on exercise, health, nutrition, food and its free :)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked them out yet but it's on the list of stuff to check out tomorrow. Thanks for the tip Jenny! :)
    ~Jessi

    ReplyDelete